- Created on Wednesday, 26 September 2012 23:07
Consulting Center for Logisticsestablished companies «Logistik und Management Beratungsgesellschaft mbH» (Germany), "Association for Business Logistics Development" (Uzbekistan) and Tashkent Automobile and Road Institute, with technical assistance from the German Fund for Economic Development and Vocational Training «SEQUA GmbH» № 488 / 120 "LogTrain - Logistics Training in Uzbekistan".
The main purpose of the Centre is education, training and skills development, enterprises of different sectors of the Uzbekistan economy, including small and medium-sized businesses in logistics, organization of research and development efforts and the provision of consulting services in logistics.
The main objectives of the Centre are:
1. Advanced training in logistics of orders and contracts with interested individuals and organizations.
2. Preparation of model curricula to choose from depending on the level of students, specialist skill requirements of the customer, etc.
3. Creating a database of national and international speakers and instructors, which is a contract to conduct studies for the respective discipline.
4. Granting of orders and contracts with interested individuals and organizations on logistics consulting services.
5. Creating a database of national and international consultants who are on a contractual basis to provide appropriate consulting services.
6. The organization and carrying out of research and development works on orders and contracts with interested individuals and organizations.
7. Development and publication of educational materials on logistics as on orders and contracts with interested individuals and organizations, as well as from its own funds the Centre.
8. Conducting seminars, workshops and conferences with the participation of national and international logistics specialists